[ExI] Anti-Aging: Belonging to Literature or Science

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:46:48 UTC 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007 19:20, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:
> http://www.overcomingbias.com/2007/08/science-as-lite.html

That's interesting. I think this brings up the question of how many are
interested in anti-aging versus how many are actually doing productive
research and have been setting up labs in basements (or the equivalent)
and reading the literature to get a feel for what they can do to help.

From my end of the perspective, it looks like more are interested in
using it as an attire, but maybe that's just because the most of the
people had their bursts of productivity earlier than I arrived on the
scene.

- Bryan