[ExI] Sublime messages and Goose Bumps

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 22 17:41:34 UTC 2007

The other day as I was watching a touching story and
experienced goose bumps.  As I am highly sensitive
person I wondered how the reaction occurs and why it
occurs?  As the reaction was not one of fear and
stress I assumed it had to do with sublime messages
being sent to the brain.  Curious as always I wanted
to know how these messages where being sent.  My
confusion lies in the Google responses.
It says that the reflect starts in the sympathetic
nervous system and that it's actions during the stress
response comprise the fight-or-flight response.  This
doesn't make much sense to me since there was no
stress involved in the instant reaction. In the
automatic nervous system maintenance activities are
primarily performed without conscious control or
sensation. I assumed that because there is no cause
and effect such as fear and stress that my instant
reaction of a sublime message is being performed
without conscious control yet there is a sensation.
Does anybody have any ideas, thoughts or a direction
that can lead me to understand this better.

Thanks
Anna

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca