[ExI] Beauty

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sat Sep 29 04:20:52 UTC 2007

At 08:16 AM 9/28/2007, Natasha wrote:

snip

 >The idea of beauty and women wanting to be beautiful reaches far
beyond the corner that Wolf paints it into.

snip

If you want to read a *most* impressive book, I recommend _The
Nurture Assumption_ by Judith Rich Harris.  Her work is just solidly
in tune with good science, something rare in the social sciences world.

She has done it again with a very solid article "Parental selection:
A third selection process in the evolution of human hairlessness and
skin color."

http://xchar.home.att.net/n2a/medhyp.htm

This short article has my highest recommendation.

Keith Henson