[ExI] EP and Peak oil

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 06:34:11 UTC 2008

At 02:07 AM 4/1/2008 -0400, JKC wrote:

>You responded with:
>
><http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Civilians_testify_to_Halliburton_fraud%2C_coercion>

No I didn't. I responded with:

e.g.:
<http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Civilians_testify_to_Halliburton_fraud%2C_coercion>

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/

>Damien, I read your link

The link which you mysteriously deleted (for which I make no
warranty## ) is replete with further links.

Damien Broderick

##They might be lying fiends from hell for all I know. Here's their
self-description:

< Oil Change is being founded in order to network together,
encourage, and compliment a diversity of strategies and tactics
around the oil industry. We are a research and advocacy organization
that exists to force progress in the energy industry towards an
environmentally and socially sustainable energy future. We achieve
this by: being a consistent and credible source of information on the
industry; using our knowledge of the industry to craft strategic,
incisive campaigns; and by working with people around the world who
are committed to shifting power.

Oil Change International organizes to unite allies, campaigns to
divide opponents, and conducts research to expose hidden truths and
trends towards overcoming each of these barriers.

Oil Change International is a 501 c 3 organization. Donations are
fully tax deductible. We encourage you to donate via our online
server, however if you prefer, you can send a check to: Oil Change
International, 2228 12th Pl., NW, Washington DC, 20009.>

Here's their staff:

<http://priceofoil.org/about/staff/>

Oh no! Several Greenpeace veterans! A member of Rotary!