[ExI] Nuanced discussions [WAS Re: EP and Peak oil.]

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Wed Apr 2 15:42:43 UTC 2008

John K Clark wrote:
> "Richard Loosemore" <rpwl at lightlink.com> Wrote:
>
>> Hi John.
>>
>> I love this transhumanism list.  Well informed.  Full of rational,
>> reasoned argument.  Plenty of people who understand the complexities
>> of  the world enough to know that cause and effect are often linked
>> in  subtle ways that can only be understood by careful thought.
>> These are truly the people of the future, no?
>
> Hi Richard.
>
> Thank you for your kind words. I do think I made some rather good points
> if I do say so myself.
>
> Regards   John

You're welcome.

I'm so glad you saw through to the heart of my message, and did not
mistake it for a commentary on how you and some of the other shining
beacons of polymathic futurism on this list are able to grasp the subtle
interplay of forces in the worlds of science, politics and economics
without descending into the tedious depths of a bigoted, axe-grindng rant.

Richard Loosemore