[ExI] Behavioral Screeners

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:26:24 UTC 2008

I have very mixed feelings about airport behavioral screening and though it
does seem to "catch some bad fish" in a wide net, I still think it is a
severe violation of American civil liberties and should be stopped.  If the
standard airport screeners do their job properly (x-raying, bag search, body
wanding, etc.) this is not a crucial activity.  What is happening to the
United States government and the general public?  I feel like we are headed
down a slippery slope toward doing things like Communist China or Russia.
And Osama and his thugs have ultimately won if that happens.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VR7AN80&show_article=1&catnum=0

John  : (