[ExI] Behavioral Screeners

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 6 15:51:41 UTC 2008

________________________________

	From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Grigg
	Subject: Re: [ExI] Behavioral Screeners

	Samantha Atkins wrote:
	>>...What a charade, a farce, a tragicomic dark and depressing
	travesty!

	>Amen to that!  It really bothers me that conversations about this
subject on the Extro-list turn "comical" with discussions of flying naked on
planes.  Is losing much of our civil liberties as the Western world turns
into a massive high-tech police state amusing to Extro list members??
...John Grigg

Sure but keep in mind, it isn't bad old governments that are taking our
civil liberties.  Consider dutch film maker Geert Wilders, maker of Fitna.

Some Europeans are seriously suggesting that he face criminal charges for
*blasphemy*.  Of course they may have other names for it, inciting hatred,
racist something or other, but cut thru that.  There is not one comment in
his film that has anything to do with race.  It is blasphemy for which his
life and liberty are being threatened.  Who woulda seen that coming?  It
isn't governments doing this, it is religion, that is threatening loss of
civil liberties in Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc

Wilders is being guarded 24/7 to prevent the fate of Van Gogh:

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon_11_15_04td.html

Europeans among us are invited to comment.