[ExI] Bad medical news for your Nanogirl

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon Apr 7 21:29:25 UTC 2008

Thank you Ben, I do too : ) Yesterday I had the third infusion and didn't feel like writing but today I do, so that's good. I think the drug is worn off a bit since yesterday (it had a rather sluggish effect on me). It hasn't quite cleared up the visuals that it's supposed to resolve but it's supposed to soon - within a week . I really appreciate all the support my fellow extropes provide to me, it means a lot especially considering that we have the same vision for the future, one that holds many a cures....

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
http://www.nanogirl.com