[ExI] Gene for Ruthlessness?

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:55:32 UTC 2008

The Nature article seems a long jump from experiment to assumptions
about dictators through history, but I can speak from experience that
an unnaturally large percentage of sociopaths live in Los Angeles, New
York and Washington D.C.

And they reproduce.

I'm looking forward to the mail-in test for the AVPR1a gene.  Romantic
partners can secretly grab samples to double check potential mates.  A
short gene could be a deal breaker -- or a deal maker! -- in business.
 We can swab every politician.  Oh joyous day!  ;-)

PJ