[ExI] plain text was "Ten Regulations" of the Russian Orthodox Church

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:19:52 UTC 2008

What you describe seems like you are advocating top-posting for
accessibility (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting)

I believe this is at odds with list policy to use bottom-posting (the
rest of my reply is blow the quoted material)

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Jim Stevenson <jims at eos.arc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>  If you must quote me, please put your comments first.
>  I have already listened to mine.
>  I read email with speech,
>  So it is not possible to scroll past the html and quotes  without listening to them again,

Bottom posting seems to facilitate a more judicious selection of
quoted material.  It is common to see top-posted threads where the
contributors neglect to trim their quotes.  This tends to redundantly
nest quoted material and drives down the signal to noise ratio with
each quoted reply.