[ExI] harlotry again

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sat Apr 12 21:05:18 UTC 2008

John Grigg asked:

Ben Zaiboc wrote:

 > What is the source material that you base your comments on?
 > Is there a link you can give?

Afraid not.

It was in one of those gossip magazines lying around in an airport. The
front page caught my eye because it mentioned a child genius who became
a happy hooker, and i remembered spike talking about something similar,
so i picked it up. I reckoned it had to be the same girl. (not my normal
choice of reading material, but i was very bored!)

ben zaiboc