[ExI] plain text

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Wed Apr 16 22:44:03 UTC 2008

Is Jim talking about the way that (1) sometimes the HTML is not
flagged by my email reader as having an attachment, and (2) sometimes
it is?

I think he's suggesting that if you *must* use HTML, well, then, okay,
somehow he and the rest of us will live with it.  But does there *also*
have to appear to be an attachment, or in his case, to actually have
an attachment? (It's true that after I open the email, I no longer see
any attachment, just the HTML.)

Lee