[ExI] Me, my electromagnetic field and I - Don't Tase me Bro!

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:57:08 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Rick Strongitharm wrote:
> I understand that each of us has a distinct electromagnetic field.
>  If this is correct, what does that field do?  How might it be
> effected by an MRI? How might it be effected by a taser?

Please be careful here. There are many kooks on the internet that talk
about conscious and magnetic fields, and while there are magnetic
fields that are important within the brain on the very microscopic
scale, don't get trapped into the broader stuff. However! fMRI and MRI
are in fact true technologies and have been demonstrated to work, I
would suggest looking up open-rtms-list on transcentmentalism.org or
something, etc. Allen Kay, I believe, has used rTMS to induce savantism
in ordinary people. I have been busy coming up with schematics to work
on this on my own. You can turn off regions of the brain with
frequencies. Given low voltage rTMS machines, you can start to feel
tingly sensations throughout your body, as if they are on your skin
etc., just with a head cap and targetting the motor cortex. I am not
exactly sure how the targetting works yet. I'll get back to you on
this.

- Bryan