[ExI] Reinforcing our Prejudices

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:31:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

>  Yet here is an interesting problem: we know that about 4% of people
>  growing up are sociopaths. If a vaccine were developed that, when
>  administered at a young age warded off this condition, ought we to
>  allow our elected officials to either tamper with the water supply
>  (as they do with fluoridation), or subject all children to an injection?

### There is a good libertarian solution: Denial of association to
non-vaccinated persons. "You haven't been vaccinated, sir, I have to
ask you to leave the property in three...two...one....<50,000 volt
discharge assures prompt exit>". If repeated commonly enough, it would
assure universal vaccination without a single government pen pusher
signing a warrant.

Or else, we send them all to Coventry....

Rafal