[ExI] Yesterday's Mashed Potatoes

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Apr 19 03:36:46 UTC 2008

Okay, so I did have to spend about three minutes to find
a *good* piece about uploading.  I never would have
found it but for Google: "extropian uploading"

http://home.earthlink.net/~mrob/pub/extro_faq.html

That also has some page includes some items from the old "Extropy Institute" website
What is an extropian?
How does "extropy" relate to "entropy"?
What do "transhuman" and "posthuman" mean?
4. What does "Best do it so!" stand for?
How does "evolution" distinguish traditional political orientations from extropianism?
What books describe the "basics" of extropian thought?
14. What is uploading?
15. What is nanotechnology? When will it be available?
16. What is agoric computing?
17. What is E-Prime?
18. What do extropians think of cryonics/biostasis?
24. What is the Singularity?
25. When will the Singularity occur?

Lee