[ExI] Slavery in the Future

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:01:41 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008, Lee Corbin wrote:
> What? You'd be as quick as anyone to call the police if someone
> started taking *your* stuff. You'd probably end up saying that
> you owned it.  And I'd love for the judge to say "What is ownership,
> and prove to me that it is a property of the  universe, except in
> socio-stuff."

Sorry, if somebody 'steals my stuff', that's my own damn fault for not
realizing the nature of digital information and the technical
capacities for uploading it across the massive information network on
the surface of the planet. But yes, I would say I owned it and so on,
mostly because that's social engineering to get other people to act in
accordance with a strategy.

- Bryan