[ExI] Slavery in the Future

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:33:44 UTC 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008, Samantha Atkins wrote:
> need / essential for maximal well-being.   An extension comes from
> how   groups of such entities may most peacefully and productively
> inter- relate which is the field of ethics and thus politics.

That jump doesn't make sense to me. Given a group of agents that are
interacting with each other, let them stabilize their own system and
see how things can work, I doubt assuming one broad, overall system is
the best of all things is a good idea. You can publish dictionaries and
protocol handbooks, sure, but don't become the Grammar Police.

- Bryan