[ExI] Fwd: A rant on financial obesity and Project Virgle & an ironic disclosure :-)

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:00:23 UTC 2008

I found something really fascinating in that post, namely this:

http://www.whywork.org/rethinking/whywork/abolition.html

"The Abolition of Work
by Bob Black, 1985
No one should ever work.

Work is the source of nearly all the misery in the world. Almost any
evil you'd care to name comes from working or from living in a world
designed for work. In order to stop suffering, we have to stop
working. "

etc...

It's a long article, but well worth the read if you've never read it.

I need to read it again and have a bit of a think about it, I reckon.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com