[ExI] Fame meat

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 20:30:50 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Freels <kevinfreels at insightbb.com>

$1 mil isn't a lot, but it's better than a kick in the arse. And it
comes with plenty of media attention as well. In the end the real reward
will be the income earned from the sale of such meat.

Ah, finally we get to the underlying reason. The bottom line is that we, the west will have control over supplying the rest of the starving?world with cheap meat.
We will hold the patents, equipment, knowledge and the funds to push this method of food production. Giving us the edge and presumably power over the rest of the globe.?As China reduces its food production while simultaneously demanding more and better quality food. Factory produced meat will be a license to print money.
I think?meat production?will become a hard fought race very soon, if it's not already quietly underway. I think the prize may be politically motivated rather than an altruistic gesture?

Alex