[ExI] Blackford and Egan on >H

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:24:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 3:08 AM, nvitamore at austin.rr.com
<nvitamore at austin.rr.com> wrote:

>  From: Bryan Bishop
>  of "trans" in regards to "transition" has
>  > been obfuscated to mean "anti".  We are indeed in transition but that
>  > does not mean we forfeit our species or our humanity.  I am not an
>  > expert on species theory, but H+ was intended to become another
>  > species.
>
>  Woah, what? Intended to become another species?
>
>  No!  My mistake!  I sent an email last night saying I left out the "not".
>  I'm just tired.  If you rad the previous sentence it says "does not mean we
>  forfeit our species ..."
>
>  >but H+ was [not] intended to become another
>  > species.
>
>  Sorry for the confusion.

### A Freudian slip? :)

Don't worry, making another species is really OK. In fact, there may
be lots of new somewhat human species made, and adventurous spirits
will no doubt want to go body-hopping to experience and compare them
all. There will be many species, but no impermeable boundaries between
them.

Rafal