[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sun Apr 27 01:55:05 UTC 2008

Spike notes

>> ...to debate the virtues of FLDS polygamy... Damien Broderick

[Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints]

> I noticed a roaring silence here with regard to the Texas FLDS compound that
> was recently raided and the children removed.  I recognize that this is not
> really the right forum for such discussion, but the legal precedent thus
> established is stunning.

I hope that the silence you refer to is not just because
we have become so completely used to, so inured, and
so completely accustomed to governmental outrages
and abuses against private parties that it just doesn't
seem noteworthy anymore.

Lee