[ExI] polyamory

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:10:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Anne Corwin <sparkle_robot at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm *not* poly myself -- it's not a persuasion for those of us who suck at
> multitasking -- but I live in the SF Bay Area, and it's actually sort of
> weird for me at this point to think of polyamory as anything other than a
> "normal relationship structure variation".

It is interesting to see how cultural issues colour very differently
similar behaviours. In Milan, e.g., many people adopt a lifestyle of
casual promiscuity coupled with a few more serious and long-standing
relationships, lifestyle which may or may not include occasional group
sex, but rarely theorise it being a "relationship structure
variation".

Stefano Vaj