[ExI] QT and SR

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:12:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since this is all theoretical anyway...

This does not sound so theoretical as to prevent my great surprise for
the fact that there does not appear to be an undisputed solution on
what is going to happen.

After all, all that sounds classic - albeit relativistic - physics,
body/ies and parties thereof uniformly accelerating and their
positions and distances at specific moments of time.

Moreover, while it may be difficult to go from a Gedanken experiment
to a real one, I have little doubt that the latter would produce an
unequivocal answer to such doubts, so that I do not see what relevance
"vantage points" may have here. Or do we really believe that each time
we perform the experiment we get random results, different results for
different observers, or split universes reflecting the two
alternatives? :-///

Stefano Vaj