[ExI] Oil will never run out

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Thu Aug 21 01:21:59 UTC 2008

At 10:17 AM 8/20/2008, Kevin wrote:

>Just an update. Check out this story...
>
><http://www.physorg.com/news138384297.html>http://www.physorg.com/news138384297.html
>
>Note that they mention 200 bio-refineries to cover just 2% of the
>fuel needed. Not nearly the output of an oil refinery, but 10,000
>bio-refineries should get it just fine.

snip

Kevin, I did a bit of investigation into this company because a
biomass carbon source plus lots of space based solar power is what is
needed.  I even called and talked to the more technical of the two
(Google finds the other one to be a feed lot operator.)  He answered
the phone personally.  That should tell you something.

My estimate based on the technology
here:  http://www.plascoenergygroup.com/ is that all the trash we
generate is about 5% of what we need for liquid fuels.

How do you suggest obtaining the rest of the biomass?

>For more information on Byogy visit http://www.byogy.com .

There is, incidentally, something very wrong with the flowchart they
show.  Can you spot what it is?

Keith