[ExI] Fw: upon pondering your next million years

samantha sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 06:44:07 UTC 2008

Olga Bourlin wrote:
> [...]

Excellent!   :-)    As far as Kurzweil goes I thought the Age of
Spiritual Machines was better than his latter tome.   The Singularity is
Near I found rather repetitive of prior ideas and quite rambling with
some very questionable opinions and current views mixed in.  It is not
on my favorite books list.   I enjoyed the Spike much more at the time I
read it although that could in part be because it was my first book
length treatment on the subject when I was younger in this "cult".  :-)

- samantha