[ExI] Whimsy or error?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:28:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:26 AM, Damien Broderick wrote:
> "Kind enough" my foot! I nearly choked to death and someone had to pay.
> Here's the relevant portion of the exchange (Lee can now blush):
>
> ===========================
>
>> Jef was correct in labeling me mischievious (at times).
>
> Ack! Choke! "mischievious"? Or this another instance of whimsy? (Good dog, I
> pray it is.)

You might enjoy the Urban Dictionary comment:
<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mischievious>

But Google gets 366,000 hits for 'mischievious' so as with much of the
yoof vernacular, it is maybe a lost cause.

There are at least two pop groups using 'Mischievious', it's used in a
book title, websites, a World of Warcraft Guild, etc.

BillK