[ExI] searching for a particular game...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:06:39 UTC 2008

I am wracking my brain for the name of a bygone pen and paper
roleplaying game that probably came out around twenty-five years ago.
I do not remember the title or the company that produced it, but it
did have a science fiction/fantasy theme and the artwork was high
quality and with a buccaneer/swashbuckling theme.  The game came not
as a single hardcover book (as so many rpg games do now) but as a
boxed set, with a variety of booklets and maps inside.  What really
stood out to me was a very cool technological/historical timeline
chart showing the development of artificial intelligences, starships
and various other super-tech wonders.  It would have made Anders drool
a bit. lol

Please help if you can!

John : )