[ExI] Film: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Tue Dec 2 06:47:04 UTC 2008

I know! I really want to see that movie too! When I first saw the preview I thought of Mearth from Mork and Mindy. Remember him, he was their half human half alien baby and aged in reverse (because that's how they are on Ork!). Played by Jonathan winters, so funny. Of course Benjamin Button has a more serious spin and looks very interesting. I like when things are really turned around in a story and we get to imagine what it would be like.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."