[ExI] Making [100 million] people smarter on the cheap.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 20:32:34 UTC 2008

spike wrote:
> What (if anything) do we do now coach?

Of course you or I, as individuals, sending a letter to third world
country leaders would likely do nothing.  But wouldn't something like a
dynamic always improving petition that goes viral and is signed by
millions of people showing gross comprehensive agreement by everyone on
the importance of such critical actionable issues (including any other
points of view, and quantitative measures of consensus of such, if any)
have a chance of changing the world for the better?

I think 99% of the easily resolvable problems in this world could be
addressed if we simply had a better ability for large groups of people
(i.e. everyone) to efficiently communicate concisely and quantitatively
as a group - to the few people in charge.

http://canonizer.com

Brent Allsop