[ExI] Making [100 million] people smarter on the cheap.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 23:59:52 UTC 2008

BillK,

Wow, that was very educational.  Thanks.  This is the greatest part of
participating in such an educated group.

Of course any such http://canonizer.com effort would seek to link up
with all such efforts and work together with any and all interested in
pushing such efforts forward and a very dynamic and ever progressing
leaderless networked way.  That wikipedia article indicated that
'comunication' was a big part of the problem.  A topic that went viral
on a world wide bases and so encouraged everyone to get involved at
least enough to 'sign' and forward, could be a big place where
canonizer.com would be a big way we could contribute to the effort.

In addition, as with any such world wide multi country efforts, there is
going to be different POV on what is most important to do next, where,
the reasons for such, and so on.  http://canonizer.com would seek to
concisely state the diversity of beliefs about such plans and needs, and
concisely measure the consensus for all such thinking - enabling much
more ability to discover where there is agreement on any actionable
items, and precisely what is required to achieve all of them, in highest
priority order, according to the largest consensus.   All this instead
of having to endlessly argue over any disagreements in priority or
reasons or initial directions, debating who has authority for what, and
so on - as mostly disables and prevents so many people from getting
involved in any such efforts today.

Brent Allsop