[ExI] Money Games

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 02:48:06 UTC 2008

On the Jon Stewart Show a few days ago they had the head of the
"infamous" Council on Foreign Relations/CFR as a special guest.  What
I found somewhat disturbing about the interview was when this man
tried to explain how the economic ties between the U.S. and China were
so strong that they would most likely prevent a war between the two
great powers.  I wish Stewart had jumped on him at that point but
perhaps he is not so sharp regarding the international scene.

When I read "The Guns of August" last year the author told of a
bestseller throughout Europe that came out a few years before WWI
started and explained how the economic ties between Germany, France
and England would most definitely stop any major war from breaking
out.

I think this may be another case of history repeating itself.  But I hope not...

John