[ExI] I don't understand students: help !

Kevin H kevin.l.holmes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:11:20 UTC 2008

I'm not really sure what you guys are talking about.  Ending public/free
education just means you're going to have more uneducated people out there,
how is this a good thing?  I'm actually in favor of the direction we're on
with standardized testing and using this as the primary criteria for
evaluation teachers.  We just have to get out of the era of social
promotion, parents and teacher unions having the majority of the power, and
you don't have to kill public education to do this.

*Kevin*