[ExI] Impending Newtonmass...

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Wed Dec 24 05:49:26 UTC 2008

From: "Emlyn" <emlynoregan at gmail.com>
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

> Christmas is fine, I like presents! But, if you are going to find someone
> worthwhile thinking about who was born on 25 December, then Jesus is in
> some very tough company. If I have to choose between people who believed
> in wacky things, someone who also discovered how rainbows work is getting
> my vote.

I _still_ say Bah Humbug to the whole thing.

But if I _were_ to nominate someone, I would vote for someone slightly more
flamboyant, sweet, and colorful and, maybe, just a tad disreputable.   Oh,
yeah ... someone who would give the Pope the heebie-jeebies!  Someone like
Quentin Crisp (born December 25, 2008).

Crisp brought self-actualization to an art, was both brave and poignant,
spoke Crisperanto, and was a world-class wit.

Oh ... and he was an atheist.

Merry Crispmas!

Olga