[ExI] Kurzweil honored for inventing the Singularity

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 02:00:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, none of the complicated and imaginative posts from the
> first couple of decades of the ExI list (long before Kurzweil's Singularity
> book, and before my own also, of course) are archived. A tiny sampling is
> quoted in THE SPIKE and perhaps in a few articles here and there. A few
> aging people will recall that such a long conversation once existed, but the
> text of it has already vanished (I assume).

For what it's worth, I'm still interested in acquiring those archives.
I find it very hard to believe that out of the collective information
hoarding tendencies of everyone on this list that there isn't a single
person from that era that has a mostly-complete archive.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507