[ExI] ExI archives all the way down

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 02:16:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> At 08:00 PM 12/26/2008 -0600, Bryan wrote:
>> For what it's worth, I'm still interested in acquiring those archives.
>> I find it very hard to believe that out of the collective information
>> hoarding tendencies of everyone on this list that there isn't a single
>> person from that era that has a mostly-complete archive.
>
> More than a decade ago, I held the same hope, but too many ExI posters
> before that time (and perhaps some after it) declined to give permission to
> make their posts publicly available. Their right, of course, since it began
> as a closed list.

I've been in the (new) habit of assigning the CC-SA-3.0 and GNU FDL
1.3 to my emails on mailing lists, especially on the open
manufacturing mailing list.
see: http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing/browse_thread/thread/814b2a47a602cac0/0e8c3b02fea1d8e5?lnk=gst&q=clusterfsck#0e8c3b02fea1d8e5

Which, of course, I do the same here, just for the record and all
that, even though the mighty archives have already swallowed my emails
whole into the public domain.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507