[ExI] Please help Nanogirl!

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sun Dec 28 21:44:09 UTC 2008

Yes, I am very concerned about this. People are voting but the percent has not been increasing at all! They do have a contact form page here: http://www.offzhook.com/contactUs.jsp and I also emailed them at z at offzhook.com which is the email they sent the announcements from. However I have heard nothing and I am worried because it's the weekend, what if they are not in their offices on the weekend and Monday is the last day of the contest. We should probably continue to send in reports to them that this is happening. I hope people vote for me and when they do that somehow they can tell that the votes are coming in even though we can't?

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."