[ExI] recent Doctor Who

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 04:57:11 UTC 2008

At 08:33 PM 12/30/2008 -0700, John Grigg wrote:

>I'm curious what episodes of Dr. Who emotionally affected you?  I
>guess I've gotten hardened since none of the eps I've seen so far
>have choked me up.

I watched them in a deluge, so the details are hazy. Some affecting eps were

"The Empty Child" and "The Doctor Dances", "School Reunion," "The
Girl in the Fireplace" especially, "Doomsday" (in between the
infantile baddies), "Blink". Probably others, and most of the above
only at moments, but hey, how many STAR TREK eps can one say even that of.

Damien Broderick