[ExI] Large Hadron Collider

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Feb 1 20:51:17 UTC 2008

>... On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj

> On Feb 1, 2008 6:26 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> > I disagree John.  The most disappointing result is if it created a
> > mini black hole...
> > the earth collapse suddenly into a marble sized point of mass.
>
> No, wouldn't you think this would be a very interesting
> phenomenon? :-) Stefano Vaj

It would be interesting perhaps to see the earth suddenly disappear, but
disappointing for those aboard the station.  Think of possible comments:

Awww damn.  And I bought a bunch of Intel at six and a quarter...

or

So then, I guess this means no super bowl this year...

or

Well, at least now we don't hafta worry about global warming or
overpopulation...

or

If we cut to half rations now, we could live another three weeks...

or

This orbit will be stable until the sun goes red giant...