[ExI] Event: Freezing Time - Central Station

Joshua Cowan jcowan5 at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 2 21:40:14 UTC 2008

Natasha, thanks for posting this link. For a different take on "Improv
Everywhere" the group that did this "Mission" people might want to check
out:

http://thislife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?episode=286 (specifically Act 2 at
the 12 minute mark).

or the improv everywhere web site for more of their "missions".
http://www.improveverywhere.com/

I've often thought this kind of "guerrilla theater" would be an interesting
way to introduce people to unfamiliar concepts.

Josh