[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Thu Feb 14 20:01:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki
<rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>  What the population does with their money is
>  their problem. Just leave the decisions about mine to me.

I was considering jumping into the fray to say that libertarian
methods are perfectly appropriate -- within a particular dynamical
context -- but that a more encompassing view of the system, promoting
the subjective growth desired by any agent within that system,
requires a hybrid approach.

Problem was, to do so with any reasonable expectation of getting my
point across would have exceeded my 5-paragraph rule.

Fortunately, Kevin Kelly just wrote it here:

<http://www.kk.org/thetechnium/archives/2008/02/the_bottom_is_n.php>

- Jef