[ExI] Survival

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Tue Jan 1 13:55:51 UTC 2008

On Jan 1, 2008, at 3:54 AM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:
> If you
> read everything I have ever written that has appeared on the Internet,
> neither you nor a Jupiter brain will be able to deduce whether I
> prefer chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

You know for sure that there are no correlations to be
found between the stuff you write about and ice cream
preferences?  What deduced probability that you like
what you really like would you accept?

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
"You don't help someone by looking at their list of options and