[ExI] bishop warns of no-go areas

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 6 16:27:53 UTC 2008

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Tom Nowell
>  As to how much these are "no-go" areas? Well, it
> wouldn't be the first time - in the early 80s, race
> riots in afro-caribbean areas meant there were parts
> of London,Leeds and Liverpool it was dangerous for a
> white person to walk into. ...> Tom

Tom, is there a map available?  The locals know where to not go, but the
hapless tourist could wander into the wrong area and be slain.  Until a map
is available explaining where I must not go, tourism in England is risky,
ja?  I see a huge international incident brewing, the first time a tourista
does bumble into the wrong area, handing out Episcopalian literature in a
Presbyterian neighborhood for instance.

Tourists do not need such a map in the states, for it isn't really a
particular religion to avoid.  If a tourist vacations here, anyone anywhere
might shoot her.