[ExI] Clark abstract

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Thu Jan 10 04:51:22 UTC 2008

> Keith writes
>
> > Which brings up a recursive point.  What is the
> > evolutionary origin of the reluctance in some
> > groups to make reference to ethnic or cultural
> > groups?
>
> Why ask for an EP explanation of a very recent *fashion*?
> Throughout most of history there has been little or no
> reluctance to discuss group differences.

I think Keith was asking for an explanation of the EP genotype, you're
response is in regard to the phenotype.  Category error.

My notebook PC seems to be displaying many more videos now than it did
just a few years ago.  Of course Internet video has been so popular
only for a few short years, so it certainly couldn't be explained in
terms of evolving techno-social patterns. Yeah, right.

- Jef