[ExI] doh! no asteroid hit on mars...

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sun Jan 13 05:11:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 22:25 -0800, spike wrote:

> > Fred C. Moulton
> > Subject: Re: [ExI] doh! no asteroid hit on mars...
> >
> > Unconfirmed reports that shares of Martian insurance
> > companies with many policies written on prime Mars property
> > are up on the AMSE (All Mars Stock Exchange).
> >
> > Fred
> Fred why don't you post here more often?  What is it, about five posts a
> year we get from you?  We miss your wit and wisdom, bud.
>
> Spike

Spike

Do not worry; I will provide updates whenever I hear useful rumors about
the movement of stock prices on the AMSE.

Seriously, thanks for your kind words.  On most topics I do not post
because I try to be aware of how much that I do not know on many
subjects and I am not going to post something unless I am fairly certain
that it is really as accurate and well informed as possible.  But I will
try to post something whenever I feel I have something substantial to
contribute.  Of course time is a critical factor and seems to be in
short supply.

Fred