[ExI] Transhumanism and Politics

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:59:15 UTC 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 12:46 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> ### I hope that you are not suggesting that those who are not
> "credited" may legitimately resort to violence to obtain what they
> desire?

I am not implying anything about "legitimacy".

I am just saying that in our experience legality rarely prevent
somebody who is threatened by death - as Riccardo Campa argues it is
exactly the case for people barred from a radical longevist therapy -
to resort to absolutely anything.

This said, nothing prevents you or anybody from disapproving some
measures undertaken to this effect, or consider them as illegitimate.

Stefano Vaj