[ExI] Fwd: Transhumanism and Politics

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:21:52 UTC 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 8:13 PM, Antonio Marcos <amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> --- Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> escreveu:
>> > Mmhhh, Elvis's style, such as in Death Becomes You?
>
> Lol.. sorry, is that a movie/book? :) but i would bet
> you got it exactly.

Sorry,  actually the original title is Death Becomes
Her<http://www.amazon.com/Death-Becomes-Her-Meryl-Streep/dp/0783225482/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1201299581&sr=1-1>
.

> > And in the information society, developing and
> > adopting on the
> > occasion of periodic relocations a series of fake
> > identities is going
> > to become harder and harder...
>
> Which makes me think if we are really prepared for
> immortality.

Yes, it is weird, but I hear that there are a few people that actually
believe that at least the top brass of transhumanist may already be immortal
and keep the secret for themselves... :-)

Stefano Vaj