[ExI] The Open Future Foudation [Foundation?]

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jan 26 00:40:40 UTC 2008

--- Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> escreveu:

> On Friday 25 January 2008, Damien Broderick wrote:
> > Re: [ExI] The Open Future Foudation [Foundation?]
>
> Oops. I misread and thought Damien was pointing out
> that what I have
> been describing isn't so much a foundation as
> something other (which I
> cannot yet describe). Certainly not an over-ruling
> foundation ... more
> like a certain presentation of the memes up for
> adoption, mutation and
> variation.

No, that was indeed a typo :) Hm.. there is a legal
definition of foundation? i would say you could found
anything, lol. Now.. organization, limits to organized
things (though organization is, to a point,
subjective). Group.. must be more than 1... err.. what
else could we call? :)

> - Bryan

Mark.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/