[ExI] Transgender man gives birth to a baby girl

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:38:38 UTC 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008, Damien Broderick wrote:
> At 11:17 PM 7/3/2008 -0700, spike wrote:
> >If this is so, and the mother is 70 and the father is 78, now
> >deeply in debt, I wonder what they thought this heir would inherit?
>
> Enhanced longevity, according to some evo theories.

I wonder how many times this would have to be done. Suppose that we do
it in parallel and 100 couples over the age of 70 go out for fertility
treatments, and then we do this for, say, three or four generations ?
It'll take 280 years (obviously), but how much of a starting population
would you need to start seeing interesting phenomena?

- Bryan