[ExI] Upon pondering your freedoms

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 02:17:31 UTC 2008

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> But it looks as if the Great Gun Attractor is doing its
> evil work anyway. Stop it now, before we all go blind!

Would that be Christian evil or Islamic evil, Damien? I'm sorry but I no longer
see the world in terms of good and evil. I only see conflicting interests and
the options to cooperate, ignore, or defect. Hornets go where mice fear to
tread because they keep their options open. True safety doesn't exist. Justice,
on the other hand, we can have that.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"In ancient times they had no statistics so that they had to fall back on lies."- Stephen Leacock