[ExI] Filtering Digests

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 25 07:44:07 UTC 2008

I am curious.  Why do people filter?  I'm simply curious because i've never filtered anybody.  At what point do you filter somebody?
I read the Extropy because I figure that 70% of the time i will get rational response and/or at least be entertained by what people have to say.  Imo, there are not too many lists that generate such diverse and creative ideas and substain a rank that can compare.  Like Jef said, maybe it's all subjective, maybe it won't amount to anything but a mere great listening but I find that highly unlikely.  There are some really smart and creative people on the Extropy list, that I am convinced!  I wonder why it has existed and generated such mind thoughts after so long?

Just curious.
Anna